The training essentially looks at the lifecycle of any product or service and this includes:
- New Product Development: The overall process of strategy, organization, concept generation, product and marketing plan creation and evaluation, and commercialization of a new product.
- Product Management: Ensuring over time that a product or service profitably meets the needs of customers by continually monitoring and modifying the elements of the marketing mix, including: the product and its features, the communications strategy, distribution channels and price
The Training will:
- Cover the skills needed for the whole range of product-related activities looking at key challenges, best practice and how to be effective;
- Give the opportunity to focus on specific company issues
- Engender an approach to product management where product managers take ultimate responsibility for the success of their products
- Re-energise Product Managers and challenge them to ‘raise their game’
- Demonstrate a commitment to building a credible and professional product management workforce in your organisation
Participants will learn about:
- Product Strategy
- The New Product Development process (Stage Gate & Agile)
- Idea Generation and Selection
- Market Analysis
- Business Case Development
- Proposition Development
- Product Performance
- Product Pricing
- Product Testing
- Product Launch
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Roadmap Planning
Who should attend?
Product Managers in the Finance, technology and Telecoms industries
What is the training format?
The training will be delivered in six modules over two days via presentations and case studies
Who will deliver the training?
The training will be delivered by highly experienced facilitators in New Product Development and Management across many industries including telecommunications, technology, eCommerce, finance and consulting
What does the training include?
The training includes all course materials as well as lunch and refreshments each day.
What is the cost?
N150,000.00 exclusive of VAT
Where will it take place?
To Be Determined
For more information,
Send an email to email@example.com